The product is a formable hard coated polyester film with excellent scratch and chemical resistance properties. The high formability and abrasion resistance of the product is superior compared with conventional hard coated polycarbonates. HiForm™ PE is designed for 3D FIM applications and has a gloss finish on both sides of the film.
- A formable hardcoated polyester film for medium draw Film Insert Moulding (FIM) applications. The product has a gloss first surface and is currently available in 130 and 180 micron thicknesses. Designed to be compatible with a wide range of screen printing inks.
- The coating enhances the durability of parts.
- 3D shapes can be created due to the formability of HiForm.
- Long life durable.
- Excellent cosmetic quality.
- Easily formable by pressure forming and match metal.
- Provides a scratch and chemical resistant surface.
- High gloss finish.
- Low hazard compared to spray painting.
- Incorporates touch switches.
- Telecommunications - Mobile telephone/pager lenses and body parts.
- White Goods - Home appliance fascias.
- Brown Goods - Electronics fascias.
- Automotive - HVAC Controls, integrated switches and key fob switches.
- Medical Device - fascias.
- Fascia Panels.