SIGMAGraF UVJet TM
SIGMAGraF® UVJet TM - Textured Matt - is a high quality, hardcoated polyester film, consisting of a polyester base and chemically bonded UV-cured hard surface coating. This film has extensive flexibility, chemical resistance and abrasion resistance. SIGMAGraF ®UVJet TM is coated on the underside with a digitally receptive primer for UV-cured IJ inks. SIGMAGraF® UVJet TM can be combined with a variety of backing films, such as FootPrint® White High Traffic Adhesive, for application to flat and curved surfaces for permanent and semi-permanent fixtures.
- Speciality UVjet primer flexes with the inks to prevent cracking. SIGMAGraF's® built-in protection, dimensional stability, and chemical & scratch resistance make it ideal for the most demanding industrial and graphics applications. No fillers or matting agents are used in the film manufacturing process allowing superb clarity and colour reproduction for your displays.
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents and household cleaners.
- Resistant to scratches, abrasion and impacts.
- Easily cleaned without surface damage.
- Resistant to graffiti.
- Consistent surface finish.
- Durable and lightweight.
- Outstanding clarity for graphic and colour definition.
- Hoardings, boardings, signage & interiors.
- Visually demanding and durable display graphics.
- In-store decoration, cladding and POP displays.
- Fascias, nameplates, industrial & design applications.
- Indoor signage in high-traffic areas.
- Industrial and design applications.
- Exhibition and Displays.
- Building and architectural.
- Schools, hospitals, corporate.
- Equipment manufacture.
SIGMAGraF® UVJet TM 150µ
Micro-fine textured matt finish
Other gauges may be available on request
Printer Information: Devised for optimum performance on flat bed UV presses such as Inka, Durst, Vutek and Zund. Can also be imaged using HP Latex ink jet printing technology or solvent screen printed.